14.d.4 Poster 515
Religious Law, Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation: Moving Forward With the Search of a Common Ground?
In Western secular countries the tension between claims of LGBT rights and the exercise of religious freedom is at the center of an increasing debate and the legalization of same-sex unions emphasized the collision between state policies and religious narratives, giving rise to fiercely litigated “culture wars”. First, the present paper will analyze possible future scenarios about the interaction between religious freedom and LGBT rights, taking into account political-social-legal insights. ...
II contributo propone di definire come produzione 'di consumo' quel comparto di 'instant books' stampati in latino a Roma nel primo Cinquecento in occasione di eventi di vasta risonanza cittadina e connessi ai riti del potere urbano e curiale, destinati a lettori 'medi' interessati ad aggiornarsi su quanto accadeva in città e all'estero. Attraverso una esemplificazione che recupera testi sconosciuti e inediti, l'autrice utilizza tale specola per riconsiderare pure scritture finora studiate e...
Temperature monitoring is a major issue in induction motor drives, because temperature variations with the working conditions may affect the machine lifetime and the control performance as well. The paper presents a technique for on-line monitoring the rotor and stator temperature on field oriented induction motor drives, based on a new approach to estimate the rotor time constant and stator winding resistance. The proposed approach exploits the injection of small additional current signals t...
The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), combined with interconnected wearable devices and medical-grade sensors, can play an essential role in healthcare evolution. By exploiting the data generated by the plethora of interconnected devices (vital parameters, location-based info, patients activity and more), advanced ICT systems can be put in place with predicting capabilities. This way potentially critical situations, that may evolve in serious complications to patients' well-being, can be pro...
A visit from qualified and authorized personnel to troubleshoot customer-premises equipment (CPE) on-site is an example of a situation where both local wireless connectivity and access to the Cloud may be needed, the former to discover proximal equipment to probe and diagnose upon, the latter to promptly send useful data back to the company providing services to the customer, e.g., without waiting for the repair session to be over and the personnel have left the premises. In such a scenario, ...
- 14.d Contributo in Atti di Convegno29221
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa37
- 2020 - 2022532
- 2010 - 20197843
- 2000 - 200915276
- 1990 - 19994110
- 1980 - 19891292
- 1970 - 1979129
- 1966 - 19692
- Institute of Electrical and Elect...205
- Società Chimica Italiana101
- IEEE Computer Society88
- Società Italiana di Fisica74
- Organizing committee of the congress51
- HORMONE RESEARCH40
- MINERVA ANESTESIOLOGICA25
- ITALIAN JOURNAL OF ANATOMY AND EM...24
- NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES24
- RENDICONTI ONLINE DELLA SOCIETÀ G...21
- JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL AIDS...18
- JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH17
- AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS16
- S.I.E.D.P. NEWS14
- HORMONE RESEARCH IN PAEDIATRICS13
- LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE32
- ACTA OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSI...22
- PROCEEDINGS OF SPIE, THE INTERNAT...21
- PROCEEDINGS - IEEE SYMPOSIUM ON C...19
- AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS14
- COMMUNICATIONS IN COMPUTER AND IN...8
- IEEE NUCLEAR SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM CO...8
- CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS - IEEE INS...7
- LECTURE NOTES IN MECHANICAL ENGIN...7
- Computer Networks and Communications18
- Cloud Computing17
- Cloud computing15
- Internet of Things13
- Computer Science Applications1707...11
Accesso al fulltext
- no fulltext28706
- partially open2